Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pokémon Platinum was running fine in my computer, until I formatted my computer and saved my folders with NO$GBA and the .nds files(So I wouldn't have to download/dump it again).

But now(after formatting and transfering the files) I keep getting a non-changing white screen. After some research I found that it could be a sound problem, but my sound is on(Sound output mode = High).

I tried re-downloading NO$GBA, re-dumping Platinum and I still get the same problem. When I use NO$zoomer, the don't even get to the "start" screen. Pokémon Diamond still runs fine.

P.S. Sorry for my english

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Well... You can revise if you have the sound enabled by going to "Options" and select "Emulation setup" and then revise if you have the sound enabled.
If you have the sound enabled and you still have problems...
Try deleting "NO$GBA.ini".
Bye.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
The Sound Output Mode has no 'High' option. It has 'None (fastest)', 'Digital Mono (fast)' and 'Digital Stereo (slow)'. Setting it on one of the latter two could help. As could setting the NDS Cartridge Backup Media to 'Flash 512k' or 'Auto'.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well... You can revise if you have the sound enabled by going to "Options" and select "Emulation setup" and then revise if you have the sound enabled.
If you have the sound enabled and you still have problems...
Try deleting "NO$GBA.ini".
Bye.
It is.
I have no file with this name.

The Sound Output Mode has no 'High' option. It has 'None (fastest)', 'Digital Mono (fast)' and 'Digital Stereo (slow)'. Setting it on one of the latter two could help. As could setting the NDS Cartridge Backup Media to 'Flash 512k' or 'Auto'.
My apologies, "High" was the Sound Desired Sample Rate, the Sound Output was Digital Stereo. NDS Cartridge Backup Media was "auto".

Nothing yet

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
You probably have the common extensions hidden (default option for XP Pro). It's the No$GBA file with the gear and notepad icon.
If deleting that file doesn't work, you might want to put the sound options to Digital Mono and Low sampling rate.
Playing around with the No$Zoomer Extra options might also help.
If all else fails, try moving your savefile out of your Battery folder. If it saves and loads afterwards, odds are it got corrupted.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Sorry, but as Smilley said, try deleting your savefile of PKMN Platinum. It's in the folder "BATTERY" and it's called "insert name of rom here".sav .

·
Registered
2,614 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can someone help me ? I have a problem with nds rom player/no$ zoomer,i`m playing pokemon platinum but the problem is that i cannot save! :( I always save in slot 1 and load in slot 1 but it doesn`t load correctly,it starts all over again and again from beginning....if someone can help me pls answer

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
No we can't help you as you are using an illegal warez service.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
It's because the "warez service" have 3 infractions:
1. It have the donate-in version.
2. It have the Bios files and Firmware files.
3. You can download the Roms illegally.
Conclusion: This "service" is illegal in this forum, and in many others. :D

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Can someone help me ? I have a problem with nds rom player/no$ zoomer,i`m playing pokemon platinum but the problem is that i cannot save! :( I always save in slot 1 and load in slot 1 but it doesn`t load correctly,it starts all over again and again from beginning....if someone can help me pls answer
Here is where he says that he's using the Warez Service. :mad:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm trying 2 play Kingdom Hearts RE : Coded on NO$GBA 2.6a but it shows only white screen and when I tried downloading no$zoomer it still had the white screen, with no audio or video, after that i tried downloading eNDryptS Advanced v1.2 and i patched it and it STILL shows that same white screen and I'm getting reeeeeeeeeeeeeally desperate!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.