Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
IceyD the Ice Cold Prince
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I cant get alundra 2 to run longer then 5 minutes or when I get to cutseen when you get to the room with the big hole in the floor where you see the pirtes talking for the first time I walk over to the door and the game just freezes with flint standing there and the piretes music starts playing but epsxe hasn't crashed anybody got any Ideas.:confused:

·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My config is:
Plugins:

·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and here is my cdrom plugin:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Since you are using pete'cdr plugin, unticking the "enable cdda sound" in the sound configuration pannel might help; as well as unticking the "accurate cdrom timing" box.
And does your cdrom drive really need all the boxes you've ticked in the cdrom plugin pannel?

·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will try what both of you said later but if untick accurate cdrom timing the game does not get past the menu when you select new game.

·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I tryed all that but it did not work still froze in the same place and I wish I could try other gpu plagins but petes plugins are the only ones that work on my system anyone else got any ideas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.