·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiii to all

i m noob in emulators but how i saw for Playstation2 and Xbox

are reconommed PSX2 and Cxbx (for Xbox)

i ve downloaded them from NGEMU

heard that i need also bios for PSX2 (got it)
what else would i need to bring the games to run. and is it possible to bring them run? how?

tx for help
neon

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Well if any games do run on pcsx2 they will be slow as hell and won't do much,just stick with playing the games on the consoles.

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
PS2 and XBOX emulation, in relative terms, are still in early stages. I am not too experience concerning XBOX emulation, but the emu making progress is CXBX...and from what I gather, it is only running Turok: Evolutiona nd booting Halo.

Concerning PS2, PCSX2 0.7 with the updated plugins have reached far, but like I said, are still quite early in development. But the progress is quite amazing.

But, for those who want to buy XBOX/PS2 games and play them on your PC...it is going to take a while longer. :)

r2rX :D

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
Why ? He didn't make anything wrong till now . Weren't we all noobs before ? Being experienced now , doesn't deny we were needing help once before .
I was talking about the n00b,for one thing he did ask something that always gets closed and look at his postcount which happens to be 2 in which he started 2 threads on this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts