Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
plz help me out..my final fantasy 9 crash just after i out of burmesia..in the cd 2 went i need go to creyra(sand's tornado)...plz i atch the mmcard if somebody wanna help me out of there and take me to the city of creyra i pay whit my life...i try everything whit this..re configure..remake iso eveything and nothing work oso change the cd..plz HELP ME OUT :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
are you using ePSXe 1.5.2? try that, or PSXeven. if you are using save states, dont.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
ill check it out later if i can, im busy right now and this is my only break. i'll check back on you though ;)

would you happent o be using save states or PEC at all? try not using either.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ty man, i will pay whit my live the favor...im just wanna c if i can continue after this crash...can u take me to creyra...thx a lot

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe no wory im wating for a couple of day untill im out of my univercity tests :p, ty man just post me the mmcard whit the save game went u finish...btw my data is post in the 1st msg.. ty again guys.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Please don't double post, edit your previous post instead. You can always delete the thread if you want to.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm confused. I loaded up the memcard to my FF9 using ePSXe 1.6, and you are at the town of Cleyra. There's three saves, in fact, all of the same game and all have you standing directly in front of the tornado which is where you apparently want to be.

Maybe I'm just not understanding because of your typing.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
>ew, xenosaga sucks, FF9 will pewn it any day.

oO Admittedly Xenosaga Ep1 wasn't on the same plane as Xenogears, but worse than FF9?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts