Votes: 1 16.7%
  • NON of them they all sucks

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all well i want to buy a ds but i don't know if it worth to wait for the ds i until it be released or buy ds lite because my friend say the dsi sucks he have the Japanese virison and he hate it he say that i should buy the ds lite well i want your opinion

·
Maverick Hunter
142 Posts
Not that the dsi is a bad handheld, but the ds lite is a better value in my opinion. You get the gba slot, and you get it a lot cheaper. if nothing else, you could get a ds lite for now, and later move to the dsi.

·
Tushy :3
7,315 Posts
They both have their pros and cons. The DSi has the cameras and also has that Nintendo Shop thing (I think it's called...or something similar). It's similar to the Wii's Nintendo Shop channel, where you can accumulate points and then buy games to be stored on the DSi.

But if you still want to play your old GBA games, get the DS lite. I have one and I freakin' love it. There's no way that I'd pay 200 USD for an upgrade.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
I purchased a DS Lite last year because of hearing the DS-i and it's lack of GBA games. I prefer GBA games as well as DS. I can't imagine wanting to pay $40 to download a game on a memory card. Nor can I understand what's so great about the cameras, if the require them in future games, they'll alienate DS gamers, who number in the tens of millions. In fact my Weight Coach and any other game that uses the GBA slot won't work and I love my weight loss coach.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
but i think there well be a very good games in the dsi shop but bogard opinion is good i cant play guitar hero because there is no gba slot well i don't know i think i well buy ds lite and then after the ds i price drop maybe i well buy it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.