Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh, this is infuriating! :hdbash:

I've saved all the necessary plugins to my plugins folder and extracted them, but when I go to configure them, nothing (other than the default ePSXe plugins) shows up.

I'm hoping that it's something extremely simple and glaringly obvious, but I'm about ready to toss my PC out the window!!

Any help? I'm running Windows XP and everything is fully updated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm starting from the ePSXe folder right now, I haven't set the shortcut yet.

It's not that ePSXe doesn't start up, it's that I can't configure my plugins because nothing is showing up.

Everything is supposed to be downloaded to the plugins folder then extracted to the same folder, right?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've downloaded and extracted all the plugins into the "plugins" folder inside the "epsxe160" folder.

Now, when I start the plugin Wizard it says "ePSXe wasn't able to find a GPU plugin in your epsxe\plugins directory." And when I try to manually configure the plugins through the "Config" tab, no GPU plugins are shown, and only the default sound and Cdrom plugins are shown.

I don't know what the problem is. Everything worked fine when I installed everything last year, but I reformatted my harddrive recently and decided to re-install everything.

Is ePSXe looking in the wrong place?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dbhankins, thanks for the second image, I finally figured out the problem!!

It looks like when I extracted the plugins, they got sent to individual folders within the "plugins" folder, that's why the program couldn't find them.

Thanks again. :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.