Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. These are my systems specs. Please help me out by recommending some plugins and settings to use to get decent speend in EPSXE.

AMD K6-3 450
224 MB PC-100
ATI All In One Wonder Pro 32MB AGP 1x/2x/4x
Windows Me/2k Dual Boot
Toshiba DVD-Rom 1202
Creative Sound Blaster 16 PCI
Direct X 8.0a

Note EPSXE runs better in Win2k thank on WinME.

If any one has a similar configuration please post your setup and what kind of results you guys get. Thank you in advance.

Wlion1

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
his specs aren't that bad.... look at mine...., hey try my ePSXe settings.... they work at a full 60fps even on my peice of crap...

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Originally posted by Asz
his specs aren't that bad.... look at mine...., hey try my ePSXe settings.... they work at a full 60fps even on my peice of crap...
Well...........
I not sure about K6-2
K6-2 CPU have bad FPU............
Wait a min.............I thought he using K6-2
He using K6-3....................
Try to nice setting if it work no problem :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank You

Thanks Guys, let me try your recommendations. Now how about sound, what do you guys think I should try. The sound is really horrible with my current settings. Please help.

Thanks,

Wlion1

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
anything runs better as long as it's not under WinME........... As for sound, I too find that the Internal SPU works best....

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
As psxemu.com plugin site said ' Null is slowly turning to be the best plugin' but the core one is better!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think there are only a few ppl who have lower specs than mine! :) Anyway, for the sound plugin, I think it depends on the game. Sometimes one plugin sounds better than the other.

·
Registered
313 Posts
no spu plugin is the best choice:
1. The game runs faster!
2. If you have radio card your computer turn it on...it doesn't consume almost any resources! and you have some music..and you what hour is it without having to exit the emu... sometimes i get carryed away...or put a audio cd in the other cd rom drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts