Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, hi there.

I need to ask, is there any fix for the SSSPSX Pad Plugin 1.7?

I'll tell you guys my issue: I'm stuck with the game DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 at the last scene of Goku SSJ fighting 100% Powered Frieza.
The problem is, I can only config the second digital pad to up and down, and not left to right, which is a very big issue.

This is the part of the game I'm talking about:
YouTube - Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Goku VS Frieza

Just look at the last part of the video, which is, you have to move the second digital pad everywhere, but since I can only move it up and down, when Frieza throws its final attack at me, you'll guess Frieza always win.

Now, if you try to convince me to use the other plugins, I'll tell you, that I've tried the latest plugins of Megapad & Lilypad, and only the buttons work and the digital pads and analog pads are not working at all, which makes me go back to the SSSPSX Pad plugin again, where at least the analog pad and at least one digital pad works.

I've tried also the first digital pad to configure it as if it was the second one, but didn't work either, so, I'm guessing it's the plugin.

One more thing, this is exactly my PSX-like joypad, only gray color:
http://www.eurocase.com/version3/archivos/productos2/18/euga_30_azul.jpg

I'll leave my specs just in case:
Athlon X2 5600+ 2.93Mhz
2x1 GB RAM DDR2 800Mhz
Geforce 8800GS 384 MB PCI-e
500 GB SATAII
600W Power Supply

Thanks for your attention.
montecrudo

·
Registered
71 Posts
Try using lilypad instead.
Another thing, have you tried that gamepad on other games? Is it working properly?
If not, you should try this :

Go to Start > Settings > Game Controllers > Properties
(That is, considering you're using XP. If not, then that could be the problem. xD)

See if it's working properly.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, hi there. If you read my post, the answer is that I've tried Lilypad and it's not working. And the problem are the controller plugins, on other games like DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 gives the same responses, the right digital pad is working up and down only.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes, hi there. If you read my post, the answer is that I've tried Lilypad and it's not working. And the problem are the controller plugins, on other games like DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 gives the same responses, the right digital pad is working up and down only.
Well, I could be wrong on this but if you're using vista, that could be the problem. You know, It has a lot of incompatibility issues and this could be one of them (even if it runs fine in other games outside pcsx2).

Also, you could try your gamepad in a different machine and see how it works.

·
PCSX2 Super Sayian 4
80 Posts
use lilypad and do as I say..in the
D-Pad,don't click on left,right,up,down..just click on Vert Axis(and press the up d-pad on your gamepad,joystick),and Click on Horiz.Axis(and press the left on the d-pad on your gamepad,joystick)...try that and we'll see..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
use lilypad and do as I say..in the
D-Pad,don't click on left,right,up,down..just click on Vert Axis(and press the up d-pad on your gamepad,joystick),and Click on Horiz.Axis(and press the left on the d-pad on your gamepad,joystick)...try that and we'll see..
Why, THANK YOU!!! My savior!!
I didn't even know I could do that! Was it in the FAQ? I think not!
I can't believe it's been months since I've been trying to make my joypad work the right way!! Gosh... :dead: I was getting hopeless.

I couldn't even make my second joypad to work either with that old plugin, now I think I will. Thanks, if I have another issue, I'll post it.

I'll go get Frieza now, lol.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, this is not good. The second joypad is not responding it's pad controllers until battle begins. This means I cannot choose other characters to fight with. The second player has to stick with the same fighter all the time!! What's wrong now? What did I do wrong this time?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the same problem exact problem for same exact game, yes i am running vista 64 bit, amd phemon quad core 2.6ghz,
HD 4850, can somebody just tell me how to bind it with my keyboard or mouse to make it work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, as I was writing that post, I forgot to configure the digital pad. That's why it wasn't working. Now it does. Sorry for all that rage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts