Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im so excited to start the game monster rancher 4 Cd, i configured the pcsx2 properly ( not sure,but i did watch some tutorials at youtube) unfortunately many errors occurred :eyemove:

note: i got the bios in some rapidshare link at the youtube tutorial, he is using it and its working perfectly for HIM, and i think the issue is also about that (mind giving me the proper bios??)

so this is the exact thing that happen:
~ when i open the pcsx2, a msg box appears saying that i nid to configure pcx2 which i did before and i dont need to configure it again unless you give suggestions to fix the problem
~ so i pressed ok
~ suddenly a msg box appears again saying Could Not Load GS Plugin 'plugins': <NULL> obviously, this ONE of my problem, but i ignored that..
~next i pressed ok again
~the pcsx2 box appear
~then i run CD/DVD
~first a msg box appears and said Failed loading MemoryCard from file:memcards\Mcd001.ps2 and then another saying Failed loading MemoryCard from file:memcards\Mcd002.ps2 and the last one said Error Opening CDVD Plugin :dead:

here are my system specs:
~Windows Vista Premium
~Nvidia Geforce 6150SE
~AMD Athlon x2 Dual Core 4800+ 2.5ghz

Would you pls help me with this problem tnx so much, and what is an .iso file??

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Due to admission of piracy and the downloading of copyrighted sony software, we can no longer provide you with assistance.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
note: i got the bios in some rapidshare link at the youtube tutorial, he is using it and its working perfectly for HIM, and i think the issue is also about that (mind giving me the proper bios??)
i was referring to that quoted.

·
Registered IT crowd
680 Posts
you simply should dump your bios from your own PS2

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
no support can be given once a member has been found to be in possession of illegal material, and that includes console BIOS as they are copyrighted software. please read the rules before posting again.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

closed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.