Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please forgive my newbie question but I can't figure out how to use the Memory Card feature. In the ePSXe Gui I select Memory Cards and make sure the 2 default are selected but when I enter a game it says there's no memory card loaded.

What am I doing wrong?

I tried converting my Bleem memory cards and selecting those but ePSXe doesn't seem to recognzime as there.

Can someone please help?? Is there something configuration setting that I haven't activated?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok ... F4 .. but what does that do?

I see that this question has been asked and it may have something to do with Gravis USB Gamepad Pro that I'm using ... but what's this F4 tip? Can someone be so kind to please explain?

·
Registered
75 Posts
UncleClive is correct. Press F4 key just before loading or saving a game and press F4 again right after the loading or saving operation is confirmed.
Why it works, I don't know but hey who cares. Maybe one of the gurus could explain.
And you are right, that memory card problem is controller dependent: I had it while using a Micro$oft gamepadpro and it just disapeared the minute I switched to a Sony Dualshock + a PSX controller to USB adapter ( they are made by several manufacturers )

My $ 0.01625 ( CDN$ .02 )

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Biased Turkey, you live in Canada too? I'm from Toronto :)

Can you tell me about your USB PSX controller setup? Did you get this one?

What drivers do you use? Where did you buy it? Which controller do you use with it?

·
Registered
75 Posts
To Clumzy:
Hey, nice controller picture.
The adapter I got is the PSX/N64 to PC USB adaptor. See the following link:
http://www.levelsix.com/products/playstation/pcusbadapter.shtml

There is no shock option, but it's not important to me because I always turn the dualshock option off, specialy for the endurance races of GT1 and GT1.
I use a regular PS2 controller with it and it works great. The driver comes on a 3.5 "" diskette.
So, if dualshock effet is not important I recommend that adapter to you. Levelsix looks like a reliable company, I purchased twice from them and in both occasions received exactly what I ordered. The delivering time from the moment you order on line to the moment UPS rings at your door is 5 days.
Now if Dualshock is important to you, I remember that PSXEMU sells on line an adapter allowing the shock action. Maybe you should have a look at it.
I hope this helps.
I'm glad to help a " neighbour"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts