Next Generation Emulation banner

Please tell me how

2K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  Squall-Leonhart 
#1 ·
I am computer retarded. Which includes Epsxe. I have version 1.7 and am trying to get the controller I just purchased to work on the playstation games. I have surfed the internet and the only questions that are answered are the complicated ones. I don't know anything about setting up controllers or plugins. As a matter of fact I used a youtube video to set up epsxe. Would someone please fully instruct my on setting up a Logitech dual action controller. And if you are kind enough to explain this to me, would you please treat your descriptions as if I were a one eyed village idiot. Thank you.

Discussion starter · #17 ·
Grr.

I downloaded the software and it says "If you have not already done so, please plug in your G-series device now" And won't let me do anything

I opened epsxe, configured the controls, and made sure it was set to dual analog. I used the software that the controller came with to match the controls of the controller to that of the keyboard controls. It still won't work =S

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.