Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, first off I am a noob to the emu forum thing so that's one reason to read this carefully. The other is that I have a question that I have seen posted in just about every forum that I have read and due to rules it has been ignored. That is because it is ALWAYS asked wrong. I understand the rules and regulations of this and other sites regarding iso's bio's and other illegal stuff, with that said again please read this carefully.

My question is:
Is there a playstation emu that will play a ROM, I do not want any locations or info on how to retrieve them I just want to know if there is one that will play them at all.

If this is outside of the guidelines I am truly sorry, but if not an answer would be great

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
You mean an image ? if yes all have an option to run iso currently ePSXe and pSX are the most developed. Look at the guides and faqs in there respective sections on this forum.

·
Final Fantasy XXX
2,413 Posts
Yes, it called google it. Here let me show you how it is done.... "Hey google, do you have any PS or Playstation emu that play rom?" =)

·
Meow Meow Meow
1,401 Posts
He could've gotten more help if he bothered to post in the correct forum.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
ROM = Any form of non volatile, unwriteable media.

...technically game carts aren't Rom's as they can be written with the right equipment...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
So much for at least trying to welcome someone. Sometimes you just have to ask yourself: Wouldn't there have been less characters in the answer to his question than there was in the off topic post I just made?

ROM = Any form of non volatile, unwriteable media.

...technically game carts aren't Rom's as they can be written with the right equipment...
...technically CD Roms aren't Rom's as they can be written with the right equipment... (pens)
;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.