Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woah, a new forum, and it even has the name "beta" in the title (I somehow have the feeling that's the reason why most people check in here), that has to be something special. Actually, it's your possibility to remove remaining bugs.

Let me introduce you to the scenario first: ePSXe reached a stage, where bugs are hard to find and it can take hours to find one lousy bug. That's why the programmers are in need for exact informations and possibly even save states, as close as possible to the error.

Now in this forum, you can start a new thread, where you report a game which has a problem. Please be as detailed as possible, as in which plugins you're using, which PC (CPU/graphic card/OS) and, of course, what problems the game exactly has, maybe even a screenshot if that's possible.

This forum is moderated by the admins and the ePSXe programmers, that means that any new thread has to be checked by an admin first before it becomes visible in here. This is to prevent double posting and posting false informations.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dont worry. we will come up with tons of bugs. too many bugs. so many bugs you will close the forum down.. or...not

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
what i would like to ask is why dobbo revived a 2 month old thread and then why dukelord revived a 13 month old thread

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
well, i can understand 2 months but 13? the conversations dead by then. I guess im gonna stop talking since anything i say will be offtopic anyways, i suppose it would be appropriate to lock the thread since this is more of an announcement than a conversation

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
well, you most likely wont get banned but try not to revive really old threads especially when your post has nothing to do with the topic, try making a new thread in the forum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.