Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got ff11 last night i have read the manuel and still don't know what to do. this is the first rpg online that i played that you had jobs. and don't know where to start please help me.

·
Link to the Underworld
1,148 Posts
uhh... be a bit more descriptive? Talk to a few people, then go outside and kill some things. We really can't help if you if don't tell us where you need help.

·
Registered
233 Posts
really depends, but ill try to give u a quick run down on each job

warrior = most common choice, well balanced, 1 of best for sub jobs, easy to get money with, and fun to use

monk = very strong, but slow, can take a hit because of somewhjat higher Vit then war, and alot of HP

blackmage = very fun to use because u can nuke things, but very hard to lvl up because of constant resting needed to restore MP and HP, later on at higher lvl's its considered 1 of the most deadliest jobs in the game

whitemage = fun, but has its flaws, use it if u wanna help people like i do, very hard to get gil "trust me it is" but it is considered a very respectful job and u will make alot of friends fast, and lvl up faster do to people needing them

thief = attacks fast, very deadly at higher lvl's and with the job alility u can get rare treasure easier

redmage = how do i say this...its pretty much all the above jobs put in to 1, it can equip alot of the equipment out, cast blm, and whm spell's and they have of there own spells, this is also a good pick because of there wide range of uses

if theres anything else, or u want more detail just send me a msg, till then ima go to bed, good night!

·
Link to the Underworld
1,148 Posts
If you're worried about picking the wrong job or something, don't be.You can make as many characters as you want, and as long as you keep just one at the end of the trial, you wont be charged for the other ones. Try out all the classes, and expiriment. The free trial is a perfect time for this because it's, well, free.

·
Registered
233 Posts
yep and also, u can change jobs in your mog house with out having to make a whole new charecter, which i forgot to mention, so try them all out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts