Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please help with Suikoden II

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  n_w95482 
#1 ·
I own the Suikoden 2 game, but it won't work in my computer, might be a little too scratched, so I downloaded an ISO for it. It worked completely fine (except for no sound during the FMVs) until one point where (those of you who have played the game know where this is) the hero returns to Muse with Mikolotov and you see the FMV of the giant wolf in the sky. After this FMV plays, the screen stays black. I can't see anything anymore, I can hear it, but I can't see it. Do I need a new video plugin? Is my computer not good enough? Do I need a new ISO? Someone please help me with this problem.

#2 ·
You probably do need a new ISO, although this time, try making it from your own disc ;). If that doesn't work, you'll have to buy another copy if you want to continue getting help here. This forum doesn't support [rules]piracy[/rules] and even if you do own the game, it's still illegal to download the ISO. Many ISOs floating around on various P2P networks are of crappy quality so I wouldn't trust them anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.