Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*having problems again* Anyway, I've been trying to run the first Devil May Cry on my pcsx2 emulator and everything goes just fine untill I confirm new or load game - then the screen goes black and nothing happens. Anyone knows how to fix it? I'd be really grateful.

My configuration for the emulator is:

Graphics: GSdx 872m (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.12
Sound:p.E.Op.S. Spu2 1.9.0
First Controller: SSSPX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.6.0
Second Controller:SSSPX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.6.0
Cdvdrom: P.E.Op.S. CDVD (CDDA mod) 1.3.0
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
USB: USBnull Driver 0.5.0
FireWire: FWnull Driver 0.4.0

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xD it's alright, I really appreciate your help, yeah with this newer version I finally get to run the game, thanX a lot!! ^^

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
i´m sorry for my english...hi, i have a problem with this game at the beginning i saw until the logo capcom, i was trying with other options and after i saw the scene and selected the new game but after when the history began the game turned in a black screen and the sound still but repetitive...i remember that the sound alwayz was with a eccho...

i´m sorry for my english...hi, i have a problem with this game at the beginning i saw until the logo capcom, i was trying with other options and after i saw the scene and selected the new game but after when the history began the game turned in a black screen and the sound still but repetitive...i remember that the sound alwayz was with a eccho...
Propiedades del procesador
Fabricante Intel
Versión Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz
Reloj externo 133 MHz
Sistema operativo Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
Tarjeta gráfica NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT (512 MB)
Acelerador 3D nVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Tarjeta de sonido Realtek ALC888/S/T @ ATI SB450 - High Definition Audio Controller
Propiedades del dispositivo de memoria 2 GB DE RAM
Forma DIMM
Tipo DDR2

PCSX2 0.9.5 WATERMOOSE

Graphics: GSdx9 (MSVC 14.00, SSE2) 0.9.0
Sound: giga herz SPU2 Driver (alpha R) 0.13.0
First Controller: SSPSX PAD PLUGIN PRESSURE MOD 1.6.0
Cdvdrom: EFP ISO CDVD DRIVER 0.6.0
BIOS: USA V2.00(14/06/2004) CONSOLE

NOT PATCH FOUND. GAME WILL RUN NORMALLY (CRC=79b8a95f)

·
Registered
9 Posts

Propiedades del procesador
Fabricante Intel
Versión Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz
Reloj externo 133 MHz
Sistema operativo Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
Tarjeta gráfica NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT (512 MB)
Acelerador 3D nVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Tarjeta de sonido Realtek ALC888/S/T @ ATI SB450 - High Definition Audio Controller
Propiedades del dispositivo de memoria 2 GB DE RAM
Forma DIMM
Tipo DDR2

PCSX2 0.9.5 WATERMOOSE

Graphics: GSdx9 (MSVC 14.00, SSE2) 0.9.0
Sound: giga herz SPU2 Driver (alpha R) 0.13.0
First Controller: SSPSX PAD PLUGIN PRESSURE MOD 1.6.0
Cdvdrom: EFP ISO CDVD DRIVER 0.6.0
BIOS: USA V2.00(14/06/2004) CONSOLE

Abiltes logaritm z and you shuold resolve the problem.... i do this because i had thiese problem

·
Registered
6 Posts
thanks, guerriero....
yes, i did it and i can see continuosly the game... the video of the game is good, but when the game is following, the sound and the video are turned slowly and the sound begin to listen slowly and broken and the video too...and i don´t know coz these message appear alwayz....can you help me?

·
Registered
9 Posts
thanks, guerriero....
yes, i did it and i can see continuosly the game... the video of the game is good, but when the game is following, the sound and the video are turned slowly and the sound begin to listen slowly and broken and the video too...and i don´t know coz these message appear alwayz....can you help me?
patch in pcsx2 use to jump the video but this almost always crash the game!!
uhm do you can screen the cpu and speed hacks and advanced and i ask you what version you use of gsdx and pcsx2
sorry for my english!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
thanks guerriero...i can play.. but the game when i´m still quiet the video is perfect but when i´m moving the video is with some like shadows and turned some slow and the sound is cutting ...i have question for you...do you can play it very well like you are playing in ps2?

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
keep the custom fps limit according to your game. If it is PAL then 50. If it is NTSC then keep it 60. second option is skip frames when slower than=45 for PAL and 55 for NTSC.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts