Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there, I just downloaded pcsx2 0.9.6 and used a guide to set up my bios and stuff.
I want to load an ISO of the game 'Dark Cloud'(I checked that this game is fully playable).
When I load an ISO and choose 'run CD/DVD' I get multiple error messages:
-Failed loading MemoryCard from file: memcards\Mcd001.ps2
-Failed loading MemoryCard from file: memcards\Mcd002.ps2
-Error loading C:\Users\...\PS2 Dark Cloud.iso
-Error Opening CDVD Plugin

I used to also get messages that I needed to update my DirectX, but those seem to have stopped.

I you need to know this:
I'm using Daemon tools for ISO's and I'm using the Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0 option in the configuration.

I hope you guys can help.
Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm suing Linuz ISO CDVD plugin and I'm no mounting it... I'm just saying that that's my ISO program.

When I use P.E.Op.S CDVD plugin I still get the merory card load errors and after that pcsx2 crashes....., but that might be because it isn't configured correctly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want it to stop reverting you need to launch it as administrator(I assume you're using Vista). The settings you put in then should stay.

I just hope someone can help me with my problems because I can currently do absolutely nothing with pcsx2.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.