Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there, I just downloaded pcsx2 0.9.6 and used a guide to set up my bios and stuff.
I want to load an ISO of the game 'Dark Cloud'(I checked that this game is fully playable).
When I load an ISO and choose 'run CD/DVD' I get multiple error messages:
-Failed loading MemoryCard from file: memcards\Mcd001.ps2
-Failed loading MemoryCard from file: memcards\Mcd002.ps2
-Error loading C:\Users\...\PS2 Dark Cloud.iso
-Error Opening CDVD Plugin

I used to also get messages that I needed to update my DirectX, but those seem to have stopped.

I you need to know this:
I'm using Daemon tools for ISO's and I'm using the Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0 option in the configuration.

I hope you guys can help.
Thanks.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
If you are gonna use Linuz ISO CDVD plugin dont mount the image on Daemon Tools, if you are gonna mount it on daemon tools use P.E.Op.S CDVD plugin instead but configure it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm suing Linuz ISO CDVD plugin and I'm no mounting it... I'm just saying that that's my ISO program.

When I use P.E.Op.S CDVD plugin I still get the merory card load errors and after that pcsx2 crashes....., but that might be because it isn't configured correctly.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I get the memory card issue as well now, dont know what I ever changed and now my PCSX2 settings wnt change. Like if i change gsdx settings they revert back to what I had once close out. IS urs doing that as well?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want it to stop reverting you need to launch it as administrator(I assume you're using Vista). The settings you put in then should stay.

I just hope someone can help me with my problems because I can currently do absolutely nothing with pcsx2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.