·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Try extracting it to a simpler location like "c:\dolphin"

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@ 50 : yup ... i'm not good at English ...

I use Windows XP SP2 , I try to install DX9.0c ( Nov 08 ) but nothing change ... and extract to C:\Dolphin too .

Anyway , thanks all :) .

·
Registered
228 Posts
You are new here, but if you look around you will realize, that (nearly) everone here has his/her PC specifications inside the signature. would be very helpful, if you include yours, too. THX
I had similar problems on my old PC, it was just the hardware that was too weak to even start the emu!
CU

·
Registered
1 Posts
that is "\" looks like when you change your language for non-unicode program to japanese
probably some visual novel player :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My Computer : Core 2 Dou E4300 1.8Ghz , RAM 2GB KINGMAX bus 800 , VGA ATI HD2600XT :( .

Now I try another version ( x86 r1172 compressed 4.7MB and 14.1MB uncompressed , opposite with the newest version 12MB+ compressed , 110MB+ uncompressed ) . But it appears this fault : Failed to load plugin ( next i installed directx9.0c < november 08 > ) .

Another Computer : auto install .

My Computer : need to choose location , I try to choose : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Driver but it doesn't work >_< .

Look like My Computer have a lot of problems , huh xD ?

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Why DotNet Framework 3.5 ? I dont have it and never used it before. I do not have a problem.

@Kan'u-san,

You need to tell us what is your OS, Computer Specs and we will be able to help you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yup , but i use Windows XP SP2 ...

Bll0612 : too late now , you need to take a nap ^^! You already support me overtime ...

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Just a hunch but try getting a revision before r1400?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts