Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't getting any replys on the other forum, so I figured I'd try here.

I am quite new to the whole PSX emulation thing...I got most of the stuff down, like making .iso files from my games and all of that but I need some help. I was wondering if someone could tell me what the best overall plugins and configs i should use to run most games. I am using a P4 1.6, 256MB RAM, GeForce 4 MX 440 w/ AGP8X. Its nothing special, but it gets the job done with most things...

I am looking for a config that with run most games as fast and as nice as possible with my current computer setup...If anyone can help that would be great. Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
probably Pete's OGL1.76 for graphics, Eternal 1.41 for sound, and Peops for CDR. you can use the Nice preset for OGL and default for Eternal for most games. most other games require tweaks to preference, and some games have special configs, you can use the search feature to find threads about it ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much hushypushy...I was begining to think that nobody was going to help me. I was searching for some configs as I was waiting, and most of the ones I saw were for the Pete's OLG2 plugin...but I'll keep searching. Thank you again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.