Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am applying for Japan Visit for 10days and i am not sure what i input in the form is good enough not to make the reader laugh at it.Please any help correcting the grammar mistakes and any suggestions is highly appreciated.

Here it goes:
Questions: Do you have any particular concerns on visiting Japan?If Yes,what are they?

I answer: "Yes,I eagerly to see the unique culture of Japan and meet its pleasant people.More importantly,I really want to help promoting my beautiful country,Cambodia,as much as i could while staying there. "

4.Personal Activities:
My input is in ""

"Group Study Focusing on Math" ---- Position Held ---- "Member"

Recruite a research team on Ancient Khmer Temple ---Postion
Held---"Leader"

Academic Awards "Awards given by teacher during Japanese Course and 2 complimentary certificate" --- Position held---- "top"

Thank You so much guys going to Japan is one of my goal in my life time.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Here it goes:
Questions: Do you have any particular concerns on visiting Japan?If Yes,what are they?

I answer: "Yes,I eagerly to see the unique culture of Japan and meet its pleasant people.More importantly,I really want to help promoting my beautiful country,Cambodia,as much as i could while staying there. "
I would interpret the question they're asking as "are you worried about anything?"....to which you answered "yes"
You could answer: "No concerns. I'm very eager to experience Japan's unique culture and meet it's people while promoting my beautiful country of Cambodia during my stay."

4.Personal Activities:
My input is in ""

"Group Study Focusing on Math" ---- Position Held ---- "Member"

Recruite a research team on Ancient Khmer Temple ---Postion
Held---"Leader"

Academic Awards "Awards given by teacher during Japanese Course and 2 complimentary certificate" --- Position held---- "top"
This is all in short-answer sentence fragments, which is fine.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is jenesys programme for yonkyuu student.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
According to the schedule on sep 14,15 tour around tokyo other 8 days visiting provincial areas around the country including homestay with japanese.

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts

As Spyhop said, "if you have any issue in visiting Japan". I don't remember if it was in the form that i filled in last year but i would just answer No. From personal experience with embassies and immigration agents, never tell them what they haven't asked you, keep your aswers direct and presise.
I went to Japan last year and it was great, i traveled from Moscow to Vladivostok by train and then took a ship to Fushiki-Toyama. Been to Hiroshima, Kyoto and Tokyo. The immingration agent was weird though he looked at my passport, checked the Japan visa and then checked my US visa twice and asked me if i have ever been in the US even though there was an entry and exit stamp that was just 2 weeks old.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank u typhoon and spyhop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.