Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Entity Alpha
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my current config/problem:

http://www.geocities.com/eli3k/fpse001.html

Umm, I just like dumped all my plugins into the plugins directory. In the FPSE config section, the program quits when I try to click on the Plugins button for some reason. When I run the program, it goes thru a few lines and then just stays there. Please help me figure out a solution.

Thank you.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I hope you read all documents before trying to run it.You need to have psemu based plugins under psemu folder which lies inside plugins.Make sure there are no unncessary plugins there (only those which you are going to use).
It looks you dumped psemu based plugins simply in plugins directory,try to move them to psemu subfolder and then configure all plugins again.
do post about it.

*one more thing,use compiler mode its much faster*

·
Entity Alpha
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PSEmu plugins are the ones that work with ePSXe, correct?

And is the psemu folders you are talking about the folders with the FPSE program in it?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by eli2k
PSEmu plugins are the ones that work with ePSXe, correct?

And is the psemu folders you are talking about the folders with the FPSE program in it?
its like this C:/fpse_009bin/plugin/psemu ---------- here you will need to dump the psemu plugins(those work with epsxe).

Neway read the guide provided by xeven.It will help you.

·
Entity Alpha
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Okay I got it running now. :)

Problem is I can't seem to get the controller working. I'm trying to play Parasite Eve 2 right now and when I use the keyboard, it takes great effort to move the cursor somewhere. What plugin should I use in order to hook up a gamepad (MS Sidewinder GamePad)? Is it this one: Segu's DI (Joy) plugin DX7 v0.3? I am unable to configure the keys for the gamepad on that one...

EDIT:
I got that JoyDemo controller plugin and I'm going to try that later. Is this the plugin I should be using?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts