Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
*{P}hol_{R}ock*
2 Posts
Patch By Me
# GYWEE9 - Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
[Core] Values set here will override the main dolphin settings.
UseDualCore = 1
SkipIdle = 1
OptimizeQuantizers = 0
TLBHack = 1
[EmuState] The Emulation State. 1 is worst, 5 is best, 0 is not set.
EmulationStateId = 2
EmulationIssues = Texts
[OnFrame] Add memory patches to be applied every frame here.
[ActionReplay] Add action replay cheats here.
[Video]
ProjectionHax1 = 0
ps. problem is texts only

·
Registered
1 Posts
still experience the issue

hi all,

i think someone already posted about the solution of this issue online.. but i still experience the same error.

i'm using Win7 32-bit and have downloaded Dolphin vers 2.0 until 3.0-720 but none works. vers 2.0 can display the game graphic but error in displaying text (exactly the same like the video above). the later versions couldn't display the game at all..just black screen-white screen-black screen-white screen for several seconds each. it's as if the game is running but no graphical display at all.

help please..

·
Registered
2 Posts
need a fix for fishing

in harvest moon, with the dolphin running, when i fish with a fishing pole it crashes, but only when i pull the fish in... i dont understand why exactly this happens and have only ever gotten one time where the game did not crash when you catch a fish... if there is any info on this, please let me know as fishing is a primary means for money in this game =/ am i wasting my time even trying to focus on this particular part of the game?

·
Registered
127 Posts
in harvest moon, with the dolphin running, when i fish with a fishing pole it crashes, but only when i pull the fish in... i dont understand why exactly this happens and have only ever gotten one time where the game did not crash when you catch a fish... if there is any info on this, please let me know as fishing is a primary means for money in this game =/ am i wasting my time even trying to focus on this particular part of the game?
should probably close this thread, it keeps coming back to life :/
you people should make a new thread for your problem, not necro a 4 year old thread. Especially when you dont even have the same type of problem in which the thread was made for....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.