Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: Could somebody tell me how to get epsxe to work?
i have a playstion cd in the drive ive set up all the options and when i click run cd the screen flicks other to direct3d mode then nothing happens i waited about 15minutes then Alt tabed to the dos screen andd it said something like this

* yada yada
*closing gpu
*closing spu
*shuting down
* pc is not implemented

something like that....

So does anyone now whats wrong?

I thought i might be having trouble with my bios file :( does anywon now how to get them bios files ( like this one Scph1000.bin )

·
Registered
551 Posts
hmm...it maybe not a bios problem...if you have a bios problem, your epsxe won't run that far :)

anyway, what version of epsxe are you using?????

about pc is not implemented, hmm..i never get to that kinda prob so, I really have no idea sorry can't be helpful

·
Registered
51 Posts
ok first of all run your epsxe exe file then set up "all" plugins (if you downloaded the installer from this site) then it should have the plugins u need to run the software. set up options to whatever you want. of course, u also need a bios so download that from another site (you won't find it here coz bios' are regarded as illegal)
after that you should be able to run a game just click on 'Run from cd-rom' then u should be able to play.
the most reliable and most compatible plug-ins (in my opinion)
are;
pete's gpu plug-in
epsxe spu core plugins / null's soft spu
epsxe interal cd-rom plugin.

:mad: :rockets:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

:) Thanks for the help jas_kidd32 and beckham_m7u....
ive tried useing the latest version and the oldest version!

where can i find an "illigel" bios file?

·
Registered
91 Posts
definitely wrong bios

if you did not make a mistake and post scph1000.bin as your bios, then you have a bios which is not compatible with all versions of ePSXe.

you cannot use jap bios to run ePSXe.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Bgnome,

I find that U re too restrictive...some "newbies" might not know that asking bios is illegal...Even if they SHOULD read the faq.

(perhaps I will receive ur flames or get a warning, but if we re always controlled, warned or even banned,
I don t see where is the freedom into these boards...

I think U should get a warning before applying the sentence...
That s all I ve to say)

Hey don t be angry ! ;)

bye

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
opinions are welcome.
if people choose to ignore that there are rules on this board, which apply to ALL members, that is their choice. no one should be exempt from the rules. ignorance, in my opinion, is not an excuse.

S

·
0 Posts
eXTReMe, that may be your whole problem. The 1000 bios is a Japanese bios and, as Sunstorm said, it is not compatable w/ePSXe.
Go to to www.google.com, like bobtns told you, and search for the 7502 (European) and the 1001 (American) bioses. The 1001 bios is reccommended by the ePSXe team themselves, and I use the 7502 bios w/absoulutely no problems at all. Just type 7502 bios or 1001 bios in the search field and you should be all set. Best of luck.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I believe that when eXTReMe wrote "pc not implemented" I believe he meant "opcode not implemented".
If that's what you get then it's most probably the game that you're trying to run that makes the emu crash.
Try another game and see if it works.
Bye.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:eek: sorry i didnt now that asking about "bios" files where illegal
anyway, i spose you can ban me from this forum if you like (if i havent been yet) i should have read the forum rules 2 times.....

Sorry, eXTReMe.. :eyes:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
you still have 2 warnings left before being banned.
you were just lucky because we didnt implement the new rule until today. keep straight and we wont have a problem :wink:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
He just said eXTReMe had 2 warnings left.That means that we start with 3,am I correct Bgnome?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
such offenders are allowed to appeal / defend themselves to us. we will deal with such on a case by case basis.
personally, im kinda tired of seeing the posts, but im more angered with all the back talk.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts