Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using my Playstation 2 controller on my computer via the Red Octane Adapter. The problem i am having is that the new ePSXe or any of them wont recognize any controller that i plug in. Does anyone have a suggestion here?

I have other emulators that do recognize my controller, so i know it works. the problem is that only a few games work with the ePSXe and other dont.

HELP

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
is it just unresponsive in-game? are you able to map to it at all in the config menu or does it not respond there either?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am able to map it out on the config screen and save it. when i go to play a game, nothing happens. dead stick in the water. i get that even with a normal usb adapter controller. my controller works fine with other emulators, such as Project64, JNES, etc... but with this one, epsxe 1.7 or any version, it will not recognize a controller. even if i shut the analog off, nothing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sometimes Epsxe wont recognize my controls unless I turn on analogue mode. I think it's something like F5.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.