Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this possible? I'm just trying to get Tatsunoko working. I've mapped my gamepad plugin to my arcade joystick but the Wiimote plugin thing keeps showing up. Is there a way to disable this?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,570 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
thats a first fa me.......i never heard of this issue b4. Beginners do some crazy things with this emu.......its pretty oxymoron-ish to even fathom the shear un-complexity of this emulator settings. But yet people cease to amaze me with these wierd problems....o_O ....just get a game and play , if not sure how to play look on this forum for configurations that work best.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i haven't done anything tbh. i extracted the latest dolphin and tried to load up an iso image and that's what i got right away. i cannot select any wiimote plugin in the configuration either even though there is a .dll plugin for wiimote in the Plugins folder.

·
Registered
228 Posts
which revsion are you using and where did you get it from, not everyones revision is compiled alike...some have errors ... i personaly get mine from dolphin-emu.com forum from either Lannyboy or Nevada...try getting a new revision and try it again...hope that helps u out.

·
Registered
379 Posts
hmm..
Wiimote plugin doesn't show either on my second comp, I guess it's because DX redist is not installed.
Try to download the latest DirectX (march or january) from Microsoft.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.