Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new here.
Ok question, I'm pretty sure its a basic question and I will be ridiculed for my uncomputer savvyness but **** happens...anyways here it goes

I have meticulously setup my ps2 emulator. Now, do i use an actual ps2 game (actually made by sony) or do i need to burn it onto a cd to get the .iso file??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to play Gran Turismo 3 Aspec by runniny the cd, but then it says it encountered an error and needs to close. I am already using the Peops plugin and i have selected my cd drive to be used for the game...maybe i should try other games?? and how about patches, would those help?

·
Registered
82 Posts
mikefarhat said:
I tried to play Gran Turismo 3 Aspec by runniny the cd, but then it says it encountered an error and needs to close. I am already using the Peops plugin and i have selected my cd drive to be used for the game...maybe i should try other games?? and how about patches, would those help?
PLZ READ THE FAQ, K THX BYE

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dermeister relax. i kno i am more likely than not to have my game fail. im not an idiot, ive read the bloody faq. it would be nice if you could show just a little courtesy...honestly, besides ive been here for less than half an hour, i dont kno the ins and outs of the emulator!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.