Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
World's Top C.T. fan
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
Sorry to bother you, I KNOW this can't play games yet, but I will tell you what happened... I have some Ps2 games, including Kingdom Hearts, but I don't have a PS2... So, I just wanted to see the movies that are included on the cd, I mean, the fmv's...
So, does this emulator has an option that lets me see all the games' movies on the cd? (Sorry if this was asked, it's just that I am on university right now and I can't try the emulator here...) If not, can anyone tell me a good utility that lets me do it? I know there was 1 for the original PS, so maybe there is one for PS2 too...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Why would someone have the games if he doesn't have the console itself?
Anyways, the emulator doesn't show movies that well, in game that is.
But if you mean you want something like psxmc, then I don't think there is any program of that sort available, although it would be great to have one.
OOh yes, if the games are on cd, then they are rips and there won't be any movies, while if they are on DVD, hen the have movies.

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
If I remember correctly up until recently the PCSX2 team didn't have access to a PS2 but had plenty of games.

In short, you're wrong ChaosMaster.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Vanit, normally a person won't have games for a console or a system, if he doesn't have the system already. Like why would I buy an XBOX game, if I don't have a XBOX, right? Just for the fun of having the game.
And besides, the PS2 team are cosidered developers, so they are a special case.
But it's someone like me and you, then it would be a pretty dumb thing to do, buying games for a system I don't own.
And for the PCSX2 team, keep up the good work.
You are really great.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
I've acctually bought a few games without having the system to play them on, because they were in the bargain bin, I figured I'd be able to play them sooner or later.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Let's also think about people who own games to play at their friend's house, or who had a system and sold it, but couldn't manage to sell some of the games.
Anyway as far as a movie player, look for PSS Plex. Search under the Playstation 2 utilities at www.zophar.net

·
World's Top C.T. fan
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, just downloaded it, but appears a file is missing... I'll try to find it later!
As for the game, I will explain you... I live in a place where some games are quite hard to get (I ordered Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance for PC more than a year ago, and I am still waiting for it...), so I prefer buying games as soon as I find them... Also, KH is always sold out around here! =X

And a question for a moderator... aren't there rules against trading games by PM? Because someone just tried to contact me for a transaction like that...

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Moved to Misc PS2 Discussion
Mykas0: Depends on what kind of trading...if its warez and such yes it is against the rules.If thats the case pm an administrator or a moderator to report the user

·
Clumsy And Stupid
90 Posts
Mykas0 said:
Hum... appears that program doesn't let me see the videos in KH... =\ Anyone knows if there is any way to do it, afterall? =|

(sorry for the double post)

KH? sorry, there's no such program to let you play fmvs from KH as the fmvs are so encrypted even Gigahertz's FMV search program and the cube media player can't find the streams.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts