Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you like to use joystick and keyboard, emulate a xbox 360 joy: emumando360.rar
You need to replace "xinput1_3.dll" and "xinput9_1_0.dll" in "(drive letter):\windows\system32"
Then put xbox360cemu.ini in windows folder
the last thing is config your "Dolphin KB\xbox360" plugin like this

ENJOY!!!!

Hi, I can't seem to replace XInput9_1_0.dll file; it says you do not have the permission. I'm using vista x64. I also tried changing the permission of that file but its not allowing me to save the changes.

And I was wondering, does this program let me trick the computer that I'm using a xbox360 controller even though I'm not using it, instead of me using a logitech controller?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Set permissions for folder
I can't even change the permission of the system32 folder.

EDIT: Okay never mind the permission problem. I have the 2 files and the .ini file where it should be. But I don't see the option on the 360xpad plugin in dolphin to enable the controller. I'm using logitech rumble pad 2. Do I have to restart the computer or something?

·
Registered
85 Posts
sorry but i can´t help you, because i don't know how this works on vista, try to google it...

this works too with some PC games use only xbox360joy, for ex: GTA IV, Gears Of War, etc...
I researched about it, and I was actually supposed to copy the 2 .dll fiels into the same folder where the .exe file of the game folder. I have to do that for every game I want to play with the controller. But I don't think this will work with dolphin.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.