Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
i dont really know the legality of a boot disc..but for playing imports you should be in the clear. there is a free boot disc i used to use back in the day to play homebrews and emulators, i forget what its called though, you cna check www.dcemulation.com and just download it.

and yeah, there are no region free dreamcasts. only Nintendo does that with their handheld systems, btw. the old DCs play CDRs, i know because i have one. mine was manufactured in august 1999 :)

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
doesnt matter, it still worked for homebrew and emulation ;)

i dont see what's so bad about it, i used to use it all the time and it worked fine, never failed (of course, this was like 4 years ago or something). besides, warez'd DC games are their own bootable disc. which brings me back to my point, boot discs are for emulation and homebrew ;)

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
yeah, i wasnt arguing that they werent warez or anything :rolleyes: but AFAIK the disc itself is legal. kind of like any emulator. it's legal but it can be used for devious things.

btw, what do you mean by "alternatives which are better"? why are they better? im not challenging you, i actually want to know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.