Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to play Gamecube games using the Wii controller & maybe also the nunchuk.

It would be amazing to play ZWW with those controllers, and use the motion facility to control a few things, like the sword fighting etc.

Maybe some genius will include that option in Dolphin!

One can only dream.......................

·
Registered
349 Posts
You can use Glovepie + a good glovepie script and remap key strokes to wiimote/nunchuck movements and buttons. I'm going to give it a try and then i'll post the script over here.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Tomorrow i'll post the modified OOT-Twilight Princess script for Glovepie. I was playing WW with it and it really adds something new to to the experience xD.

Being able to Spin attack by shaking the nunchuck and attack by swinging the Wiimote feels great

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your replies :)

I'll try Glovepie, although I'm not familiar with it, I'll give it a try

Looking forward to trying WW....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can use Glovepie + a good glovepie script and remap key strokes to wiimote/nunchuck movements and buttons. I'm going to give it a try and then i'll post the script over here.

Hey, Glovepie is a little complicated for me, is it possible to post the
script please.

thanks matey. ;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Here it is... Bear in mind it's incomplete as it lacks support for the D-pad and C-stick.
**Based on BMH's Tp-OOT script**
the keys goes as it follows

Dolphin Keys // Wiimote/nunchuk buttons
X // Wiimote Button A
Z // Shake Wiimote/Minus (for menus)
S // Wiimote D-Pad Left
D // Wiimote D-Pad Up
C // Wiimote D-Pad Right
ENTER // Wiimote Plus Button
Q // Wiimote B button/Nunchuk Z button
W // Nunchuk C button
I (for free look) // Wiimote D-Pad Down

For Windwaker...
Shaking The Nunchuk twice in a row/or hard enough will make link do a spin attack
I'm sorry i didn't include D-pad support or C-stick (other than C-UP)
Later i'll mod the script to use the B button as a trigger modifier and then we could use the D-pad on the Wiimote as a the GC D-pad/C-stick

like this: B button pressed + D-pad on the Wiimote = GC D-Pad)
If B button it's not pressed then the D-pad is used for the X,Y,Z buttons

Enjoy... and as a bonus... I'll include my version of DTXmania script using Nunchuk + Wiimote
(I wrote this a while ago... so i do't remember the exact mapping.. just try anything xD like Holding the Nunchuck stick Up or Down and toying with the wiimote D-pads while swinging)

HOW TO USE:
-Download Glovepie latest version : Carl.Kenner - GlovePIE download
-Install and Run Glovepie.exe
-File --> Open --> "one_of_the_scripts.PIE"
-Once loaded on the top it should say RUN with a green arrow... Just click that button

Kronox

Feel Free to comment, ask for new features or share creative ideas

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.