Next Generation Emulation banner

Playing ff7 again, and a few questions.

923 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Bubbafat 
#1 ·
Well my friends were going on a final fantsy craze, so i decided to hop on, and started 7 again. And theres a few things to say and ask :D but yeah i tried epsxe 1.7 first with petes openGL plugin, and everything, but the game would hang on the first disk like an hour and a half in the game, at the second reactor you gotta blow up, but i switched to 1.6 using everything exactly the same, it worked perfect. Anyway, did ff7 have rumble? and how exactly do i set it? never been able too. And how long is the first disk of ff7? the last time i tried to play it my disk cracked a little before i was supposed to switch:( and these cd's i later learned go for over 100$:drool:)

#2 ·
FFVII did not have rumble. As to the length of the first disc... I'd say about half the game happens on the first disc, half on the second disc. The third disc is only the final cave, bosses, and ending fmv.

So that's maybe around 15 to 20 hours on disc 1? It really depends on how you play. It could probably be done faster than that, and obviously it could take a lot longer too if you want it to.

#3 ·
FFVII did not have rumble. As to the length of the first disc... I'd say about half the game happens on the first disc, half on the second disc. The third disc is only the final cave, bosses, and ending fmv.

So that's maybe around 15 to 20 hours on disc 1? It really depends on how you play. It could probably be done faster than that, and obviously it could take a lot longer too if you want it to.
ohhh. i thought it did, but it was a long time since i last played it :dead: But thanks for the time frame, it will probably take me longer than that :heh: i play a little slowly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.