Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. As you can probably see, this is my first post xD

Anyways, I've been trying to get Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand to work on the gPSPv.09 emulator for ages now.

I can get Boktai 2 working fine, as well as Boktai 3. They have no problems when I apply the solar sensor patch. (and translation patch for Boktai 3)

Yet for some reason, whenever I try to load up Boktai 1, even with the sensor patched successfully, it gets me past the intro screen, then to the part where Otenko is about to summon something, and I get the "Solar Sensor Is Broken" message.

I don't know what to do. I've tried so many different versions and patches, even mixing them, adding the "Infinite Sun" cheat, and nothing seems to work. I read somewhere that the game's internal clock is what keeps it from working, so I'm wondering if there are any pathces to turn that off? Or is there any way to turn the gPSP's internal clock off? I really wanna play this game, but not on my computer. (Just not the same)

Thanks for any help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.