Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. Long time ago I had these nasty ps players programs with which I was able to rip out movies and music and enjoy. However, it as, like I said, long time ago, and up until now, i had hdd crashes n' all, and lost these programs. A problem is, I forgot their names, where I downloaded them from, etc, and I need them again. I was looking around the net but it seems most of the links send me to a broken one...So, I was wondering if you have a WORKING proved link to download any of the players that can rip ( I believe the first one I had was something like PSPlayer or so ) or if you have it yourself, I would be glad if you send it to my e-mail.

[email protected]

Thank you in advance for any help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chrono Archangel said:
Shadow Cougar, while im at it, please reduce your sig size. rules allow a maximum size of 500x130. thx

Why ? Its not big at all, the size equals to anyone's signature space, check yours, and the mass of it is small as well..barely 18kb....

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
Shadow_Cougar said:
Why ? Its not big at all, the size equals to anyone's signature space, check yours, and the mass of it is small as well..barely 18kb....
its the size the problem. when people browse the forums here, they dont want to see huge sigs covering the screen.
we have rules here, pleae obey them. max is 500x130 pixels (its not like its gonna destroy your sig)

i could always report this to an admin ;) but im lazy

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Sorry, but rules are rules. If we let one person by, we'll end up with a plethoria of oversize sigs to the point where sigs are pages long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts