Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to planet fest 5 yesterday...wow it was great. If you don't know what planet fest is, its a festival of concerts put on by a local radio station planet radio 93.3. Here was the line up in this order:

Skindred Opened: I moshed it was OOOOKK

Future Leaders Of The World: I was walking around w/my g/f...they aren't to great live.

Authority Zero: Even though they play mostly covers...wow second time being there and they were still just as awesome!

Saliva: This bad freaking rocks! I never really cared for them untill I heard them live, they are like old rock...but yet new....

Chevelle:.....o....m...g..I moshed here, came out drenched in beer, and ketchup (don't ask), sooooo sore from that but it was great. They are by far my favs. they sound awesome and they get the crowd motivated, pulled some chicks up on the stage to dance for them while they were singing it was freaking sweet.

Popa Roach: From what I heard they were good but I left while they where playing soooo yeah.

All in all it was great, got there at 10:30 didn't leave untill like 9ish. All the bands played great overall, food was good albiet a bit overpriced and the fans were cool although most were drunk or high....Amazingly I only got a few (seven) bruises and a scratched up elbow from falling a few times.

Anybody eles go to this? Or do you have things like this where you live?

·
Registered
184 Posts
You still have planet radio?!? We lost that channel almost 2 years ago. It's the best rock station i've ever heard. They play the better rock music, never will understand why or how. Now all I have left is 103.1 The Buzz. They don't play near the variety of rock as planet did.

Do have this thing called the Bake Sale. It's been going on for about 7-8 years I think. Lots of bands will be there, my favorites for starters: Lost Prophets, Muse, Story of the Year, Sevendust and The Used. Korn, Lit, P of the USA, Skindred, nonpoint, One, and a few others are also playing. Unfortunately, the new car is draining my account so I'll be sitting this one out also. I'd do anything to see Lost Prophets, maybe this girl will pull thru for me...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts