Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just wanted to tell you that for already 6 days I am making the video about planet Earth.The video will show the past,present and the possible future of the planet Earth.Video will be longer then an hour so I won't be able to put it on youtube,but instead I will put it on torrents.
I just want to note that the video will contain many sad and violent scenes so those with weak nerves should not watch it.
This video will show the reality of our planet on the way that it will probably make you cry...
My point with this video is actually that we start to ask our selves how bad we live and how many things is destroying us little by little...

People younger then 15 years should not watch this video.Like I said...it contains many real serious,violent and sad scenes.

Anyway when I finish it in the next few days,I will tell you.

· There is always hope, but you have to supply it.
13,131 Posts
Yeah man. This is taking him a few whole days to complete. There will be at LEAST 6 pictures this time.
Maybe he'll name it 'Earth - Genuine Advantage Edition' to go with his 'uac' browser and 'bluescreen' application.

God forbid you see his 'command prompt' screen saver......

· Premium Member
19,572 Posts
Hey guys I just wanted to tell you that for already 6 days I am making the video about planet Earth.The video will show the past,present and the possible future of the planet Earth.Video will be longer then an hour so I won't be able to put it on youtube,but instead I will put it on torrents.
I just want to note that the video will contain many sad and violent scenes so those with weak nerves should not watch it.
This video will show the reality of our planet on the way that it will probably make you cry...
My point with this video is actually that we start to ask our selves how bad we live and how many things is destroying us little by little...

People younger then 15 years should not watch this video.Like I said...it contains many real serious,violent and sad scenes.

Anyway when I finish it in the next few days,I will tell you.
Hey S.T.A.R.S. don´t get me wrong but...... could you tell me what kind of stuff have you been smoking the past few years??? because it seems to be very hard for ya....remember that kind of things isn´t good for your body... one last thing... could you send me some of them via UPS??? so i could have a check on the stuff you have been smooking last time and realize why you keep writing threads like this..

<--- S.T.A.R.S.

· Heroes Might& Magic Champ
9,320 Posts
I can't wait to see this! S.T.A.R.S. I'm probably one of the biggest fans of your work.

Reach for the S.T.A.R.S!

· Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I can't wait to see this! S.T.A.R.S. I'm probably one of the biggest fans of your work.

Reach for the S.T.A.R.S!
Wow somebody is ACTUALLY on my side :D

Yeah man. This is taking him a few whole days to complete. There will be at LEAST 6 pictures this time.
Very funny...

Actually I was planning to make this video a year ago,but I had much to study for school plus many problems on my HDD...

· Heroes Might& Magic Champ
9,320 Posts
Wow somebody is ACTUALLY on my side :D
I am a big fan of your entertainment value. With that you never fail to impress. In this sense you are my hero!

· Premium Member
19,572 Posts
If this were the bin, and/or I had authority to do it, I would change this thread into an @ruantec's avatar appreciation thread.
Oh yeah!!!! i have to say i really love my Avatar pic and now my new signature picture aswell :thumb:

OMG is soooooooo hot and sexy! woooooooooooooooooooohooooooo!

well hope to see your video soon, love to see people's interpretation of what is going to happen in the hear future...
if he manage to upload a video on youtube i can tell ya what would be.....let me guess.........
Duration: 1h:20m
Content:
*Few annoying tracks
*If we´re lucky more than 5 pics.

i think the best thing S.T.A.R.S. has done to date is that UAC logo animation which isn´t bad at all i think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ - S.T.A.R.S.
While your threads are worth the laugh and really entertaining i have the feeling that you really mean it... i mean that you live in your own world where you keep imagining things and don´t care if people laugh about you or not.. that is something nice but at the same time very sad because you believe it or not it makes me sad to see people laughing at you. i would like to help ya open your eyes and see what´s going on but i doubt you want that.

· Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Honestly I already used to that people laugh at me so I don't really care.I have more important things to do then to think why are they laughing at me.

Anyway the only thing I find hard to make in this video is the music.I am planning to put many different musics and they all must get along with all the parts of the video.My problem is that I want to use many musics as I possible can.Of course I am not going to put some stupid musics that DO NOT get along with the video at all...lol.
Just today I was working on some pretty sad part and I was breaking my head as hell thinking which music should I put to get along with that part.And I think I found the perfect one.:D
The main disadvantage of this video is that it will be pretty long so when I finish it,I suggest to grab a food and drink,sit on the comfortable place and look at the entire video.
NOTE: If you DO NOT watch the ENTIRE video and you SKIP some parts,you probably won't understand the point of the video.
The reason why I made it long is because usually short videos just pass through your head and few hours later you don't even remember what you watched.If it's LONG and GOOD,you will probably memorize many things,especially those who made you very sad,happy...etc...

I don't know...this is just my opinion.

Oh and let's make one thing clear.Those 2 crappy videos I made were bad because that was my FIRST time in my ENTIRE life that I was making ANYTHING connected to videos.And I was also VERY busy with the nursing school so I didn't have enough time to make something super good.Now I have much time,so YOU CAN BE SURE that this video will not dissappoint you.:thumb:

Oh and please stop saying things like "There will be at least 6 pictures this time..." because you cannot expect from someone who is very busy to make something long and good.And for this video there is going to be MUCH more then just 6 pictures...

Laughing at something that I didn't even finish and you didn't even see it,is pathetic...You are laughing at the video you NEVER EVEN watched...omg.

First watch it,then make comments about it!!!

· Registered
3,106 Posts
Honestly I already used to that people laugh at me so I don't really care.I have more important things to do then to think why are they laughing at me.

Anyway the only thing I find hard to make in this video is the music.I am planning to put many different musics and they all must get along with all the parts of the video.My problem is that I want to use many musics as I possible can.Of course I am not going to put some stupid musics that DO NOT get along with the video at all...lol.
Just today I was working on some pretty sad part and I was breaking my head as hell thinking which music should I put to get along with that part.And I think I found the perfect one.:D
The main disadvantage of this video is that it will be pretty long so when I finish it,I suggest to grab a food and drink,sit on the comfortable place and look at the entire video.
NOTE: If you DO NOT watch the ENTIRE video and you SKIP some parts,you probably won't understand the point of the video.
The reason why I made it long is because usually short videos just pass through your head and few hours later you don't even remember what you watched.If it's LONG and GOOD,you will probably memorize many things,especially those who made you very sad,happy...etc...

I don't know...this is just my opinion.

Oh and let's make one thing clear.Those 2 crappy videos I made were bad because that was my FIRST time in my ENTIRE life that I was making ANYTHING connected to videos.And I was also VERY busy with the nursing school so I didn't have enough time to make something super good.Now I have much time,so YOU CAN BE SURE that this video will not dissappoint you.:thumb:

Oh and please stop saying things like "There will be at least 6 pictures this time..." because you cannot expect from someone who is very busy to make something long and good.And for this video there is going to be MUCH more then just 6 pictures...

Laughing at something that I didn't even finish and you didn't even see it,is pathetic...You are laughing at the video you NEVER EVEN watched...omg.

First watch it,then make comments about it!!!
well i for one am looking forward to this video. Good luck with it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.