Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Your best bet would be at ebay. I don't know from which country you are, but I think it should be the easiest way for you.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
therock003 said:
I'm From Greece so it should be kinda hard,isn't there any place to be downloaded from?

Also Is It reliable?Does it run all PSX Games?
No, Bleemcast is copyrighted. Illegal copies are strictly forbiden. The Author has NOT released it into public domain and is VERY much against the spread of illegal copies...Piracy is also a forbidden subject here and can get you banned...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Actually, Bleemcast hasn't been cracked yet :D

Oh and don't let Rand Linden read your post, he's the author of B! and he might still be lurking around here somewhere ;)

And Greece seems like a country that should be able to have some good Ebay coverage, you're an Euro country right? Alot of Ebay members ship worldwide.

As for your question about Bleemcast:
Three discs have been released, each made for one game only, respectively Gran Turismo 2, Tekken 3 and Metal Gear Solid. In the early stages of development there were supposed to be discs that supported 100 games, but that idea was canned and instead we got some very good single game emulators. (a 4 time better resolution, AA, Bilinear Filtering)

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
i bought the MGS one BRAND NEW AT FRY'S BACK IN THE DAY....man, i remember that day. i should've gotten tekken3 and GT2, man they were only 9.99!! but, sigh, i didnt. they are very rare...if you find them, consider yourself very lucky.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
The only one I still need is the Gran Turismo 2 B!
The other two I can still get for €15 each at an online shop, where I also got some other nice DC games. I loved the MGS one, Tekken 3 is very weldone as well, I just don't like the game. But being a collector it's still nice to have it :) When I want to play a good fighter I'll get Soul Calibur ;)

@ The Rock: You're welcome :) , I hope you'll enjoy your stay here at the forums, but please don't forget to read the rules. This forum is strict about piracy, and normally this topic might have even gotten closed because you were asking for a place to download a game.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.