Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just over a month ago i was playing Pokemon Diamond and the action replay cheats were working fine. I went to the beach and came back to find that after closing the cheat menu (even without even touching any cheats) now, no$gba will stop responding and i have to close it. What's up with this? It worked fine prior to my beach trip.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Appearantly, somebody broke into your house while you were on the beach and altered your setup. [/sarcasm]
There have been reports that too long AR codes can cause such a behaviour. Try deleting the longest cheat and see if it works. As for what's different from before, don't ask...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hah, yeah, i deleted a few of the longer codes and it let me close out of the cheat menu successfully so you were right. That's odd though, when i first put those codes in, they worked. I guess after i put them in, got what i wanted and closed no$gba, that's when it got funky. Thanks for the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.