Dual Matched Pair P3 450 Mhz
512 RAM
NVIDIA Geforce4 MX 440

if anyone needs more information just tell me what and ill find it

Note: first time using a n64 emu

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts

Didn't you see the ratings of plugins when you download them? (or you didn't download from ngemu?)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now im trying to play Legend of Zelda: OoT and im looking ofr this plug-in but i cant find it anywhere!!! >Azimer's HLE v.0.55.1 Alpha<, some people told me to look for it in t he plug-in forum in emutalk.com, and ive been searching for it this past week and i am getting real ticked :hdbash: . if anyone can send me a link to that forum or thread or even another website where i can download it, it would be most appreciated! :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Are u sure that plug-in would work better than Azimer's HLE v.0.55.1 Alpha? Im also using that Rive video plug-in and NRage input plugin. By the way, i have PJ64 1.5 and 1.6, and i also have 1964. Whcih emu along with the correct plugins would be best for OoT?

Edit: The sound plugin works alright, the sound still studders, but now i have a dif problem (why is it always me...). I can use the A and B buttons, but i cant use the directional buttons!!!!!! EX: Up,Down,Left,Right. Im using 1964 since it looks like the game works better with it, and im suing the NRage Direct Input8 V2. Any other input plugins and i tried Jabo's Direct Input as well and it didnt work either.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MetalFloyd47 said:
Are u sure that plug-in would work better than Azimer's HLE v.0.55.1 Alpha? Im also using that Rive video plug-in and NRage input plugin. By the way, i have PJ64 1.5 and 1.6, and i also have 1964. Whcih emu along with the correct plugins would be best for OoT?

Edit: The sound plugin works alright, the sound still studders, but now i have a dif problem (why is it always me...). I can use the A and B buttons, but i cant use the directional buttons!!!!!! EX: Up,Down,Left,Right. Im using 1964 since it looks like the game works better with it, and im suing the NRage Direct Input8 V2. Any other input plugins and i tried Jabo's Direct Input as well and it didnt work either.
LOL, i fixed the input problem, but the sound studders and its not clear and smooth. And ill probably need the sound to be like that if i want to hear the notes for the ocarina....

·
VBA 2 developer
404 Posts
Lol, a tripple post *g*

Normaly the sound shouldn't stutter, but reasons for this could be:
Slow Computer
Bad Emulation
Game speed isn't synchronous with audio speed. < check this
Maybe you set a wrong option in azi's plugin.
What fps shows the emu when playing?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Dude you will not get perfect sound on zelda with a slow comp like that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts