Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I got really far into paper mario 64 on my pj64 emulator but sometimes in the game it just starts flashing a green color on the screen do to big areas I think? So I tried lowering the graphics or whatever and that didnt help. Im not to good with configuering graphics and stuff. So it'd be nice if someone could guide me through it so the flash will go away.

Thanks
-linkachu1488-

btw I own this game in real life to, its just funner on the pc Cause I can use cheats so this discussion should not be illegal

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
There actually is a PJ64 section here, maybe a mod could move this post there as people who frequent that section may be better suited to help you...

As a last resort maybe you might want to try another N64 emulator as different N64 emulators have varying success with N64 games.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
moving to the project 64 section.

linkachu1488, please remember to place your topic in the appropriate section before posting it, each one has its own description so read that to know what threads/topics belong in them.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well I got really far into paper mario 64 on my pj64 emulator but sometimes in the game it just starts flashing a green color on the screen do to big areas I think? So I tried lowering the graphics or whatever and that didnt help. Im not to good with configuering graphics and stuff. So it'd be nice if someone could guide me through it so the flash will go away.
Try the glide64 napalm plugin with project 64, rices and jabo's plugins are bleh compared.

Glide64 - Home

I, personally, haven't used it with paper mario yet though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.