Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, this PJ64 GameFAQ content a bunch of information on getting N64 games to works on PJ64. If you 're having problem with your games, I recommend you read this first before u ask for helps here.

You can get it at:
N64 emulation Support Centre
Here's a direct link for PJ64 GameFAQ download.

Also, please make sure you have the newest RDB file or any other updated files, you can grab them at HERE.

·
Registered
8 Posts
outdated link

the game FAQ link is out of date. it will let you download the file, but once you open it you're told to download the new version and to let the source (you) know that the link is outdated. i'm just doing what i'm told.

Kellicros said:
Well, this PJ64 GameFAQ content a bunch of information on getting N64 games to works on PJ64. If you 're having problem with your games, I recommend you read this first before u ask for helps here.

You can get it at:
N64 emulation Support Centre
Here's a direct link for PJ64 GameFAQ download.

Also, please make sure you have the newest RDB file or any other updated files, you can grab them at HERE.

·
Registered
139 Posts
haven't been hrer for awhile.

Grrr, I'm starting a clean slate since my hardrive went defective. I'll have the joy of reinstalling all my apps, including resetting my PJ64 settings.

·
Registered
1 Posts
are there any plugins i should have for pj64?

i ran starfox on my pj64, and it looked like crap. i couldn't see hardly anything. all i could see was the beams from where i was shooting. i guess my question is, are there any graphics plugins i need to get the best possible gameplay?

thanks,
cole.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey guys, i wondering if any1 can help me.
I've got the the N64 emulator which is the PJ64 v1.6.
I've also got the games but whenever start the game there would be sound but no pictures. Its just a black screen but with the sounds of the game. w2hat should i do?????

P.S. don't ask to look through a guide cuz i already hav and still no answer

1 - 20 of 25 Posts