Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh.. the Warez policy.. dam :( just wanted some help, what if i actually uploaded my game (if it will work because its pretty old) so i have the real version of the game on the pc?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Might as well just delete my account and my posts, i did not mean to break rules, but i did not like the fact how rude squall-leonhart was about it, i do not need to be told in caps.

True i made a mistake of not reading the rules of conduct before posting, to be honest i didnt know where it was, not til i was given a link to it.

I respect the fact you need to follow rules, but you could have done it in more of a polite way, i realise that you probably spend day after day on here and see the same ****, but i think it was inappropriate as i did say i was new to the forum, and i am not a complete idiot.

All you had to say was.. im real sorry but we cant help you, as you have downloaded the game, and not made your own ISO, when you do that please get back to us, and please read the rules here *link* Welcome to the forum.

Goodbye...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.