Next Generation Emulation banner

3141 - 3160 of 3180 Posts

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
You got GTAV on Xbox One... Now that you got rid of Xbox One. Interesting.
Was a present for my brother and since it was cheaper for XBL members I bought it for him as we do game sharing. Basically the game I bought for me was just Remnant a damn awesome game btw ;)

..... also not ruling out the possibility of me getting a Xbox console in the future or perhaps I join the "I ALMOST GOT A XBOX" gang here :p

·
Classic Games Lover
5,277 Posts
Screenshot_20191228-165254__01.jpg
Screenshot_20191228-165346__01.jpg

I might add more stuff, just calculating and recalculating here ;)

The RE2 stuff wasn't on sale, only 25% off in a bundle but I was interested only in those two things, I don't care about the rest of the costumes, but I really like Elza Walker one.

Wanted to play Ryse for awhile now.

·
Classic Games Lover
5,277 Posts
I'm poor, but I'll get a game I'm never going to play because it's €10 cheaper lol :D

To be serious though, why get all those games in the first place? You got RDR2 which is 100+ h game already, Remnant is another, then Star Wars game another few good hours. This is the trap we all fall into, buying all those games and not playing them in the end and especially not finishing them. Just play what you got, enjoy what you got instead of going for games that are not really your cup of tea only because they are €10 cheaper.

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
I'm poor, but I'll get a game I'm never going to play because it's €10 cheaper lol :D

To be serious though, why get all those games in the first place? You got RDR2 which is 100+ h game already, Remnant is another, then Star Wars game another few good hours. This is the trap we all fall into, buying all those games and not playing them in the end and especially not finishing them. Just play what you got, enjoy what you got instead of going for games that are not really your cup of tea only because they are €10 cheaper.
I follow a different strategy and as you saw in the past few months I do revisit old purchased games in my backlog. Right now am playing the fallen order. The next one is remnant and then I will pick RDR2 or odyssey. I already beat Detroit on my PS4 so that one is more for just testing it down the road.

There are few games I regret purchasing though that I may not beat such as Code Vein but that's because it got my attention and so many will. That is the reason why I wish services such as gamepass grow more as I can test more games before purchasing them.

·
Classic Games Lover
5,277 Posts
I heard the level design in Code Vein is quite bad... And I never took you for an Assassin's Creed fan ;) My strat for 2020 is RE3 and Cyberpunk on day one and that's probably it. I may get RDR2 too if I can find it at good price.

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,133 Posts
I heard the level design in Code Vein is quite bad... And I never took you for an Assassin's Creed fan ;) My strat for 2020 is RE3 and Cyberpunk on day one and that's probably it. I may get RDR2 too if I can find it at good price.
I bought Origins on my X1X a while ago and I really like it but am not a Assassin's Creed fan myself though.

Here the video I made 2 years ago ;)

3141 - 3160 of 3180 Posts