Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
2621 - 2636 of 2636 Posts

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Nope, i have a USB hub right next to me, you can see it in the pics above my PC, its white. So i have no issue with the cable, i prefer to keep it wired and i'm on windows 8.1 ms doesn't let you use it unless your on 10.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Right now its okay, but in one of my fan placement tests things where out of control, when i had my 3000rpm fan as exhaust and one of the 140mm fans as intake it was circulating air like crazy around the room, i still had back then my christmas tree, and all the ornaments where bouncing around ridiculously due to the strong air current created around the room. Luckly with the setup i have now that is not the case, and it only starts to get noticeable once the heat builds up, as the strongest ones i have connected to the mobo, and asus has some nice fan control. Went with the noctua because i'm an air man myself and with them i don't plan to move from air cooling anytime soon, this reminds me i should get myself the mounting kit for ryzen since they are handing them out for free :p.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Strike you upgrade your PC every year or what? :eek:
lol no, i just messed up thinking my upgrade last year, but since i got them on black friday i can resell them even now a year later at the same price i got them... Due to some financial twits and shenanigans i had a few extra money and decided to properly upgrade towards something more future proof now while i can still recuperate my money from the bad decisions i made last year...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Nice build strike.

Reactions: -StrikE-

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Why If I may ask? Aside from maybe some aesthetics, I haven't seen something really new or a big jump in performance this past couple of generations, at least on the CPU side.

GPU performance is sweet nowadays.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
I wouldn't say they have more issues but yeah, with a build as solid as that it's pointless to move to something else.

2621 - 2636 of 2636 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.