Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2636 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pics of your computers. I've always wanted too see what yalls PC's looked like, since most of you build your own wit AMD's. Show off all your l33t hardware! :)

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
I would get some updated shots of my rig, and of my 9600 custom cooling (laughs), but my parents would think I was the biggest dork if I asked to use the camera for this :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
i think a new thread for this would be o.k (considering people had major overhauls on their new system) if i posted on the old thread, admins might get the impression that i am reviving a old thread ( thread closed, period.)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Alright well I will get to post 2 systems here after christmas! Yes thats right. Our family is getting 2 new comps, an x box and another ps2. How lucky! :D

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
crap dude, that's a lot of stuff. i bet all your friends are gonna want to come over now ;)

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hella lucky!
This "christmas thing"...hmmmm..All my friends seem to be getiing an outragoues amount of things for it, like you.
What is that about?
I just think you are all super rich. But thats me.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Here are some pics of mine.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
cool :)

my computer is just an alienware with the Chieftec case, its pretty standard looking....blue neons though

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi guys, haven't posted in a long time but I wanted to post this, anyway here is a pic of my current setup (which seems to change a lot :\ )

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
you have the same comp as me iceking!! except i have blue neons all over (looks like you have some green in the back) but i have the same damn thing :D (i have the door on the side tho)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
hushypushy said:
you have the same comp as me iceking!! except i have blue neons all over (looks like you have some green in the back) but i have the same damn thing :D (i have the door on the side tho)
I have the same case in silver. Although mine has a window.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
damn you with a window...do you know where i can get the door with a window? i also need it with the cutout for the fan so it might be hard. right now i have the metal door with a fan there...but im looking for a clear door (w/fan hole) to show off my neons :D

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
hushypushy said:
damn you with a window...do you know where i can get the door with a window? i also need it with the cutout for the fan so it might be hard. right now i have the metal door with a fan there...but im looking for a clear door (w/fan hole) to show off my neons :D
I dont know where you could buy a pre made door with a window. Though ive seen window kits available. I want to mount a fan onto the side of my window, but its not something I really need right now. There are plenty of window mod guides you could follow. All you need is a jigsaw(with the correct blade), plexiglass, a rubber seal, plastic screws, and washers.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
ugh...so much work just to see neons...not worth it IMO. if i found one for sale i would get it, but i wont make one.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hushypushy, you can contact the manufactor of your case to get the window or visit tigerdirect.com. My comp case is the same as yours without the lighting but with a window.

1 - 20 of 2636 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.