Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Nice...I remember when I was so into mugen...I put over 80 characters. :) Get different skins like the one from marvel vs capcom 2. The original one cant put many characters in there. :)

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
BTW some characters that newbies make are really bad. So remember to test out the character and delte it if its bad. Like the evil ryu u will find every where. U just press punch and the fireball goes out and stuff. :p

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
When I played MUGEN, I only used dragon ball characters(which was about 30).

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,073 Posts
I was addicted too mugen long time ago...

It gave me quite alot of fun.

I remember i downloaded a super powerful + undead clark .. and it was so funny to use it....

One thing i like about this mugen is because it allow me to use alot of fancy chars which u will never seen in other games.

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
I forgot all about them now. I dont know how...I forget...but then you can dl stages and skins and etc. Mugen WAS fun...

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Ok....since this thread talks about Mugen Games....
This is for the Brazilian Users (and Portuguese too) :
I recently downloaded a mugen made DBZ fight Game, in portuguese...And i found quite good....good graphics....sound....
The link is:
DBZ- Fight the Universe

(PS: I couldn't post a screenshot because i don't know wich good program can i have, to take pics from both windows and dos screens...If someone can help me...please reply...)

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
ehr... excuse my ignorance but...
what is mugen? I search over the net, and I ain´t able to find something about it
so if any of you can post a site about that well I really will be grateful

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
its a fighting game that able to create your own character and levels etc that you can find here

·
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by FireGL
its a fighting game that able to create your own character and levels etc that you can find here
hey thanx is great, but seems like that community has stopped long ago

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hey can someone give me a link to a place that i can download a Street Fighter Mugen Game....Cuz i've a DBZ mugen game, and its very cool...i wanna know how the street fighter game can be......

·
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by dhkim
does anyone know if mugen works in windows xp ?
yes it works, I have XP and mugen works, but is just that see that people don´t want to continue that welll... depresing...

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
tux orientated ?

is Mugen for linux only ? i remember when I first looked into it, there was only a Linux download :( Any links/info will be much apreciated :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.