Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help: :help: :help: :help:
I'm looking for a website or a book that has the Lunar 1 & 2 piano sheet music. Anyone know.... I also am looking for the final fantasy tactics sheet music.
:help: :help: :help: :help:

· Registered
1,935 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Wow, stop the bumping and let someone answer. I know I've had problems connecting to the server today, so the odds are other people have as well.
BTW, that is getting REALLY annoying. My post count would be at 1000 by now if not for that :cry: Any idea on the problem yet?

· Registered
12,014 Posts
> Any idea on the problem yet?

Yes, and it should be cleared up soon...maybe.

sun_downsi: I checked for it in a couple places, and I cannot find it one way or the other. If it's out there, my guess is it will only be found through a Japanese source. After doing some searching, I ran into some old (and I mean old) information about it: "Neither GA or WD has (or even will) release sheet music for the scores." However, some other advice I found: "One approach, though an inexact one, is to find a really good midi of the piece you want and run it through a midi program that converts it to musical notation. I did that with the choral music in the Goddess Tower in TSS, and as far as I can tell it was completely accurate, thanks to someone else's good ear in sequencing it (I've done sequencing myself, but it tends to require more time than I have available)."

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've looked at download.com I found a prog. but It is very hard to read. It's the anvil studio. It gives the notes but I cant print the music. It also scrolls the music so the notes are on one big long line. I would prefer one that is easy to read and prints the sheet music.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.