Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have the PS 6 User's Guide, but it's like 8 Megs in size (it's a PDF). If you have somewhere that I can upload it, you're welcome to a copy.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
woooooo!
fast answer m8 :)
well, i dont have any FTP so guess ill just try to look 5 it
thks anyway :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Originally posted by cluthu
I have the PS 6 User's Guide, but it's like 8 Megs in size (it's a PDF). If you have somewhere that I can upload it, you're welcome to a copy.
Can't you upload it to a pub?
I can reccomend you one, if you want. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
You can upload it here*. We use it mainly to trade .mp3s, but there's no problem with uploading something else.

Code:
ftp://208.29.6.146/          PRN        /       AUX    / /Something/     Com1      /AWFUL/

edit - the link was messed up, I posted the address instead

·
Registered
106 Posts
No, you don't need permission. Try copying and pasting the entire address.

Code:
[url]ftp://208.29.6.146/          PRN        /       AUX    / /Something/     Com1      /AWFUL/[/url]
Or clicking on this link, I think it'll work now.

[edit - yes, this link is working]

·
Registered
513 Posts
>No, you don't need permission
I'm just not used to having FTP links work while using IE. Strange, I suppose. Anywho, it logged in correctly, I put it in the directory titled PS_User_Guide. I hope it's helpful. Note that it'll take me awhile to ul it, given that the dirth of communications companies around here leaves me with only a 56k modem.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im sorry but im using cuteftp to access the server and i cant change to the prn dir wich has the mp3z. Somehot, i went there (dont know how) but i cant go anymore :(

·
Registered
106 Posts
The directories have weird names only to prevent deleters (they can't delete anything if they don't get to the directory).
If you're using CuteFTP, try copying this address and starting CuteFTP. It will connect automatically.
Code:
[url]ftp://208.29.6.146/          PRN        /       AUX    / /Something/     Com1      /AWFUL/[/url]
Or just copy and paste it to your Site Manager. You'll need to use anonymous login. :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
That's rather uncanny that the PDF shrank after zipping. I'd always figured that PDF used some sort of internal compression when going through the Distiller. Oh well, another lesson learned, I suppose.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts