Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm playing Vagrant Story, and while I play the game, it makes a kind of farting sound when anyone walks, or steps. Its like the footstep sound is replaced with a flagalent sound or even like the sound that is made when the ball hits the paddle in that old "Pong" game. I've tried other sound plugins, and even VGS, but it still has that sound. Any solutions? (Its extrememly Annoying!!!) Also, im having graphic glitches when an in-game event occurs. BOTH ARE VERY ANNOYING!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
New avatar? Pretty cool!

S

·
0 Posts
Vagrant story has known sound issues. This is one of them. Sound is being worked on in the next ePSXe release. Maybe it will fix this problem.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
25 Posts
I liked the old one better, more personal, having seen examples of your artwork.

Speaking of personal Avatars How can I get one?

Don't you hate people who always want something.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Am I the only one how never seems to have problems with games in ePSXe?!!? What sound plugin are you using? I use the internal. I'm tired of not having any problems! :p

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
No you're not the only one,I've bever had any problem with ePSXe(except known bugs and one small problem with FF7's MDEC's-still not resolved-).

·
Registered
230 Posts
Speaking of personal Avatars How can I get one?
All you have to do is make one! Make shure it is no more than 65x65 pixles and less than 15000 bites. If you are going to have more than 3 frames (for gifs), make shure it is not in high color. The best idea is proabably 256 colors...

Then upload it on the avatar page (you can get there by clicking on "user cp")

1 - 10 of 10 Posts