Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Oh dear:( Still I think it proves my point that nintendo are aiming at a younger audience these days.

ps most ppl who voted on the poll seen to agree (25%)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh well,anyway Starfox Adventures will help me to forget this crappy looking Zelda:( .

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Don't cry everyone. So what, a new funny looking Zelda, you'll still buy it and play and love it in the end, :p - Besides, you know Nintendo isn't just gonna shift their Zelda games to a Cartoon state. There will eventually be a good looking Zelda like the demo version.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Asz
There will eventually be a good looking Zelda like the demo version.
Sure I'll buy it(after all I'm a Zelda fan)but,I won't enjoy it as much as other Zeldas,I just can't stand the fac of Link,what did they do???????

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also,(damn I totally forgot my quote:D ),I sure hope they will make one as good looking as the one shown at Spaceworld 2000!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Ugh! Uuughghhh! :spy: I'm signing it as we speak... my respect for Nintendo just plummeted. Crikey. What the heck are they thinking? Surely they realize that the vast majority of the Zelda audience is older than your standard Nintendo crowd...

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
They probably do. Hence in order to attract more sales from the "standard nintendo crowd" they have made it more appealing to that younger audience. Hey the old die hard fans will still buy it so why not:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Beta: That's a good point. I guess it's like what Lucasfilm did with Star Wars: Episode 1 - making it kid-friendly with that bugger Jar-Jar Binks, knowing that the people who saw A New Hope when they were kids would still go see it... but remember how everyone hated Episode 1? OK, maybe not hated, but certainly not liked. I think Nintendo is gonna tick a lot of people off with this game.

P.S. After reviewing the posted screenshot, it is obvious to me that Link is under the influence of powerful narcotics. Look at his eyes! Is Nintendo trying to poison the minds of our nation's youth? We must stop this! :D

S

·
0 Posts
heh...I think there's some truth in that even...all those kids crying pikachu and....*looks at zelda pic*....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

a g..g..gg....ghost! signing petition.....now!.....

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Think about it! If Nintendo made a Zelda game aimed towords kids then they would probably have to dumb down the game play! If you ask me Nintendo is just trying out the new "cel-shaded" technique.

C

·
0 Posts
They are just trying cel-shading, IMHO. And they're doing a great job. While the character design may not be pleasing to hardcore fans (and it's not exactly indictative(sp?) of a kid's game, since gameplay and atmosphere could be totally different), it certainly does show the power of the GC, just a bit.

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
When Link winked at me, I retched :spy: And what's with the droolin' boars??? Can't sign it fast enough . . .

·
Registered
130 Posts
YOU ACTUALLY THINK NINTENDO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS PETITION? seriously, you think that with a petition that has F**k all signatures, they are gonna go" hmm i know, we've spent billions developing this gamecube, millions of millions developing the game zelda, why not scrap it and start again! and waste all of that money!!!"

they are never going to do that! say what you ant, you are living in a dream world, this will never happen.. you would need millions of signatures for them to even look at it

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Originally posted by lister2020
YOU ACTUALLY THINK NINTENDO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS PETITION? seriously, you think that with a petition that has F**k all signatures, they are gonna go" hmm i know, we've spent billions developing this gamecube, millions of millions developing the game zelda, why not scrap it and start again! and waste all of that money!!!"

they are never going to do that! say what you ant, you are living in a dream world, this will never happen.. you would need millions of signatures for them to even look at it
People like him are about 20% of our society. Just ignore him.

·
Registered
130 Posts
no im simply not living in a fantasy orld, i want a seriou anser do you think nintendo ould een look twice at the petition unless it had at least 1 million signatures?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts